Nancy Bleeke – Conversations That Sell: Collaborate with Buyers and Make Every Conversation Count
Today’s buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation…
What they’re hungry for are meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust, that result in a Win3 …where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome.
“Conversations That Sell” introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to capture the buyer’s attention and secure business.
Based on the author’s five-step sales system, What’s in It for Them (WIIFT) – Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate – the book shows readers how to:
– Prepare for an effective sales call
– Identify sales opportunities and the factors that drive buyers to act
– Adjust their approach to the type of buyer-Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers
– Make conversations flow easily
– Address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs
– Work through objections
– Advance and close sales; and more.
Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs-on the buyer.
size 1.3 MB