Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives: Ethical and Effective Online Marketing by Karen Clark
This is the resource you’ve been waiting for. Tailored specifically to those in party plan and network marketing businesses, Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives is the first volume in a series of books to help you accelerate your business using social media marketing as a vibrant part of your overall marketing plan.
With 18 years’ experience in the field and working with companies, this book was written by someone with the technical expertise to know what works, and the industry knowledge to explain it in a way that make sense and and honors the values of integrity, trust and relationship-building.
In this 255-page volume, direct selling representatives will:
• Learn the best ways to use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks for business.
• See how best to focus your marketing efforts on serving the needs of your customers and building relationships that last.
• Explore the options for conducting online parties for sales and sponsoring.
• Find out how to best find and convert leads to build your business.
• Get step by step how-to instructions for conducting online sales parties through Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls of using social media for your direct selling business.
• Be clear about the Do’s and Don’ts for staying compliant within the direct sales industry, your specific company, and marketing laws.
• …and more!
Number Of Pages 249 pages
ISBN 0997101628, 0997101601
Publication Year 2016
download Format EPUB
Size 0,6 MB
Download Click Here: